EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2019
• Modifying, copying, forwarding, distributing, displaying, performing, publishing, or disclosing any part of the Site in any medium without Accu-Scribe’s consent;
• Accessing or using the Site by an automated system, including “bots,” “spiders,” or other data-mining or data-gathering or extraction tools;
• Attempting to bypass, interrupt, interfere with, intercept, compromise, or decipher the normal operation, security, traffic, or transmissions to or from the Site;
• Impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity or hiding (or attempting to hide) your identity;
• Attempting to “frame,” repurpose, circumvent, or conceal the Site (or any portions thereof);
• Decompiling, analyzing, or otherwise seeking to reverse-engineer the Site (or any portions or components thereof or used in connection therewith);
• Attempting to post any content that may be construed as misleading, fraudulent, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, inflammatory, and/or obscene, or that may be construed as serving to advertise, promote, or solicit for any individual or entity; or
• Accessing or using this Site in any way which violates any relevant applicable laws or regulations.
If offered, certain secured portions of the Site may be reserved for users who have registered or created an account and have been authorized by Accu-Scribe for secured access. Accounts are non-transferrable. You may be required to create a user name and password in connection with your account. You agree that you will not allow an unauthorized person to access or use the Site with your user name, password, or account. You agree that you will not use another person’s user name, password, or account to access or use the Site. You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to notify Accu-Scribe immediately of any unauthorized use of your user name, password, account, or any other breach of security. Accu-Scribe cannot verify that a user accessing a secured portion of the Site is the person authorized to do so, and as such you are solely liable for any and all activities that occur or are attempted under your user name, password, or account, and you agree that Accu-Scribe is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of an unauthorized person using your user name, password, or account. You acknowledge and agree that you may be held liable for losses incurred by a third party as a result of an unauthorized person using your user name, password, or account.
The Site, as well as its contents and functionality, are owned by Accu-Scribe, its licensors, and/or other providers of content or functionality and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws as well as other applicable laws. Subject to the Terms and Conditions, the Site may be electronically copied or printed in hard copy for internal informational and non-commercial purposes only, provided you do not modify the content of the copies. Unless otherwise permitted by Accu-Scribe, you may only provide links to the Site for external informational and non-commercial purposes. You may not use the content of the Site for marketing, advertising, or public relations purposes. Accu-Scribe neither warrants nor represents that your use of the Site’s content will not infringe the rights of third parties. No right, title, or interest in or to the Site, its contents, or functionality is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Accu-Scribe.
You acknowledge that you may be able to access or use third-party content or sites through your access to or use of the Site. You acknowledge that you may be able to access or use the Site through your access to or use of third-party content or sites. Accu-Scribe cannot guarantee that third-party content or sites are safe to access or use or are free from objectionable material. Different terms and conditions may apply to your access to or use of any third-party content or sites. You agree that you are solely liable for your access to or use of third-party content or sites, and you agree that Accu-Scribe is not liable for your access to or use of any third-party content or sites.
Reference to any products, services, processes, or other content by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by Accu-Scribe, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Accu-Scribe reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions in whole or in part from time to time. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of the time of posting, or such a later date as may be specified therein. By accessing the Site following the effective date of a change to these Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that you have been advised of the changes to the Terms and Conditions, and your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to these changes to the Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions for changes before each use of the Site.